From listing your property for lease and finding the best tenants, to collecting rent and making necessary repairs, our team will take the hassle out of the process. When you list with Heritage Realty Guam, we make your property our priority. We'll keep you informed of the rental and real estate market and help you make decisions to keep your property competitive while also adding value to your investment.
Some of what we provide:
- Current market analysis on current rental property market conditions
- Expert strategy for setting the right rental price and adjusting to keep pace with changes in the market
- Advice on changes that will make your rental property more attractive to prospective renters
- Oversight of any necessary repairs to maintain the value of your investment property
- Monthly and year-end accounting statements, along with records of repair and maintenance activities
- Your property advertised in targeted venues
- The Heritage Realty Guam network of cooperating offices and MLS will be leveraged to increase exposure for your property
- All of the paperwork will be handled for you, including executing the lease and renewal agreements
- Rent/Security deposits and monthly rent payments are collected for you
- A thorough walk-through inspection of your rental property completed before and after occupancy
- Interested applicants will be thoroughly screened to include credit, employment, rental history, personal reference and other background checks
To find out more about our rental services, contact your Heritage Realty Guam office today.